Monday, August 2, 2010

Pure, Natural and Fresh-"How Delicious" !

Enjoyed my trip to the local Greenmarket in St. George this weekend. I purchased radishes that were the largest bunch I have ever seen! If you like fresh radishes  with" bite" sprinkle a  little salt and Enjoy!  Soo fresh and delicious.

Lots of fabulous fresh produce.. Charlie packaged my fresh sweet corn,broccoli and garlic. Mmmmm!


Taking advantage of this fresh produce brought back memories of my grandmother's vegetable garden. I would anticipate grandma's first tomatoe, carrot or bean. I felt like a little kid again, wanting all the fresh just picked goodies!


Available at St. George Greenmarket in the "North Shore" of Staten Island were all natural turkey products from DiPaola Turkeys Inc.,  I took Art's advice and purchased the fresh ground turkey and formed the burgers myself and grilled. I was in love the first bite, so yummy!!


New York's farmer's are an important part of our economy. I encourage you to visit some local markets. Farmers markets create a vibrant public space that brings community, friends and neighbors together.

I definitely enjoyed my visit to St.George Greenmarket located on the North Shore of Staten Island.  I will be back!

Posted via email from Holly Wiesner Olivieri , The Staten Island Real Estate Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment