Monday, October 4, 2010

Smells Good and Feels Good ! Check out What I Found On Staten Island's "NORTH SHORE" Community !

This weekend was a blend of work, leisure and fabulous weather here on Staten Island's "NORTH SHORE".

In my travels I came across a church fair... thinking I saw a sign that said soup shoppe. I decided to stop and check it out. I was pleasantly surprised to see Tottenville Soap Shoppe selling their hand-made 100% all natural soaps and lotions at the church fair on

Staten Island's "NORTH SHORE".

Speaking to owner creator Theresa Incarbone I learned that this fabulous product is made here on Staten Island.

The fragrance was intoxicating and luring me in .. the vast varities of hand made soaps were displayed in large bars. 

 I decided on Ginger-Orange scrub, which was cut and nicely packaged for me as I viewed a photo albumn on how this fine

product is produced.

Theresa informed me of her new fragrance "South Shore", which is a blend of rose, musk, patcholi. Certainly delightful to smell!

I suggested to Theresa... where is the " NORTH SHORE" fragrance?  She informed  me it is in the works!

This new found simple pleasure is produced with pride here on Staten Island . Definitely check it out at www.tottenvillesoap.com

Tell Theresa .. Holly sent you!

Posted via email from Holly Wiesner Olivieri , The Staten Island Real Estate Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment