Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Winning Prize Arrived Today !! Sooooo Excited To Share My Prize With You!!

FortuneKeeper a "Fabulous" new company founded by Chrisie Canny had a contest to win one of her beautiful handcrafted jewelry designs.

Each piece of jewelry holds a stimulating fortune that inspires you !

I was determined to win one these unique designs, and asked my friends to vote for my fortune, which I posted on her site. I WON!! I received this beautiful bracelet today, which was especially crafted for me!

I love my bracelet and wish Chrisie and her new founded company much Success!  She is a local designer- just over the bridge from Staten Island in Bayridge Brooklyn. Check out her unique jewelry at  www.fortunekeeper.com        Tell her Holly sent you!

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


Having met the designer in the past I knew I would love to own one of her

Posted via email from Holly Wiesner Olivieri , The Staten Island Real Estate Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment